- Prices are subject to change at any time prior to filling your order. UCS will notify you of any price changes in your order. All such price changes are subject to your approval.
- All prices quoted are in U.S. dollars.
- The sales department is comprised of ex-athletes, coaches and athletic facility specialists who understand your needs. UCS welcomes the opportunity to bid on any facility needs list. UCS will work closely with architects and consultants to maximize usability while minimizing the impact on your budget.
- All UCS items are covered by GSA contracts. For information regarding current GSA contract numbers and ordering information, please contact UCS directly.
- All international sales are coordinated by UCS Inc., at the corporate headquarters in Lincolnton, North Carolina. For complete information regarding pricing and availability within a specific country, please contact UCS directly. CIF pricing and pro forma invoices are available upon request. Payment terms are letter of credit or wire transfer.
SCHOOL BOARD & GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY ORDERS
- All orders from school boards or from city, state, or federal agencies must be accompanied with a Purchase Order (P.O.) from the appropriate agency. Terms will be on a net 30-day basis after shipment of goods.
- In the unlikely event that merchandise is damaged in transit, UCS will assist you in all claims with the carrier as long as the following procedure is strictly followed:
- Check the shipment upon delivery, and note any damage or shortage on the delivery receipt.
- Make certain to sign — and have the delivery driver sign — the annotated delivery receipt.
- Notify UCS within 24 hours after the shipment is received (or we may be unable to assist in the replacement of the damaged goods).
- Call the delivery carrier immediately to have a representative visit your site and file a damage report. Also, follow up your request in writing.
- Be sure to keep the shipping cartons, wrapping, packing materials, and merchandise intact for the carrier inspection until the claim is concluded.
- If the shipment was delivered by UPS, claims can only be filed by UCS. Please forward a copy of the inspection report, together with particulars of the order (including damaged items) directly to UCS.
- Safe foam equipment is shipped vacuum packed. These shipments are Red Tagged and must be opened immediately in a large, open area.
CREATING A PROFILE ON OUR SITE
- We wish to assure you that when you register on our site, the personal information you enter is secure, and is utilized internally for order processing, but may include some private mailings to you, our customers. If you wish to be excluded from our mailing lists, please indicate via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to comply with your request.
Most of the items you purchase from UCS are not returnable due to their custom nature, ie. custom sizes and custom colors. Please check the item listing on our website to determine if special return policies are applicable to your products. Many items can be returned for a refund (excluding shipping charges and a 25% restocking fee) for up to 30 days after the date of shipment. We will only refund shipping charges if we’ve sent the wrong item, or if the item sent is defective. UCS recommends that you return your items via a traceable carrier to ensure return delivery. There are no refunds on items damaged during shipping. In that case, you must file a claim with the carrier.
Return your item:
1. To process a return, call UCS at 1.800.526.4856 to obtain your RMA#.
2. Please provide UCS customer service with the following information:
- name on the order
- order id #
- name or the item # of the product you wish to return
- reason for the return
3. Write your RMA# on the outside of the box clearly so our warehouse can identify your return for swift processing.
4. Ship to:
UCS Returns (RMA# received from customer service)
511 Hoffman Rd.
Lincolnton, NC 28092
5. You will be refunded the original price (excluding shipping charges and a 25% restocking fee) when your order is received by our warehouse.
Credits will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and processes your return, which can take up to 5 business days. You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed. Credit card refunds can take up to 72 hours to reflect on your statement.